Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Greataussieresortalbury

Got it - love it

Yes at first - excuse my rather inactive at the moment but this is changing again. Promised.
Today I got my results of my audit, WHOOOT
Guess? BESTAAAANDEN! could now truly be a nicer day in my life! Apart from that, today was my Valont dress from ebay at last and I will very soon be taking pictures, but it will only "public" attract to my farewell party can see times when I do then a can-at least not be in love with a piece of clothing.

Then the highlight of my day, so my 3rd highlight rather
said I've got my tattoo today - I love it since I got the idea for it.
"Today is a gift" - a very conscious decision and also for the post because, as you can see I have a slightly larger scar on the back. Was there a larger tumor on the body and therefore containing this quote. I love it so much.
Here then a pic


until the day then with RIGHT tattoo photos;)
xo anny

0 comments:

Post a Comment