Saturday, December 12, 2009

Playtex Sport Tampons In India

Tonight tastes ..

I found yesterday the most beautiful lyrics of all time schönstne;

Tonight tastes like the end of it all Could be so lucky to find meaning in this empty room of mine. We're too easily changed by things unsaid in time. And so can you wait for me? Can you change me? I'm not saying nothing i can not show. You're too busy talking about you. I can not stay here forever watching, waiting for you. Tonight tastes like the end.

God when I look at my degree I want to throw up my room the most. Ok, a bit of disorder is always guaranteed, but at present I seem to etwaaaas exaggerating: D
So I have to free the whole weekend at my beautiful wittmer same time. class ..
Otherwise, I've been using before this weekend nothing pure-tuen had to spend so much decided by the ears the last few weeks, so I just chill out. What do you do for so on the weekend?

Do you know the advertisement with Kate Moss? God - I've never seen so much eroticism and beauty to the same in my life;



I love perfume ads, hach.
Since I last had some time for me, I took the time to make some webcam photos, nothing spectacular;





0 comments:

Post a Comment