Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bosch Dishwasher Rear Foot

SS Star

There are new SS-hair came out!
I find some suuper not some beautiful ..
Here is what the image posting Stardoll, on Main


prop looks great, but not soo all hairstyles look great on the Doll.
Here are some examples with my Doll:


I think now is not the hammer, but oh well .. hmm .. medium .. probably not my type.


Eig. . Very cool, but it can affect the face around (so does the doll from fat, I think)


.. very rocky, but not my place Typ.Ich's ugly: P


If one probably. einbisschen would be larger, would be one probably it. beautiful ..
I think it's not nice: /


I find this hairstyle schöön prop, full effect only pressed so flat ..


Hüübsch * _ *


Simply just cool! ♥ _ ♥


full beautiful! Remember me of a fairy ..


The eyes are .. ugly face! The hairstyle is prop ok, but as I said ..


Eig.totaal schöön ♥. ♥ find it too thick and big, but noticeable if you will, and does something special, super!

Little Secret: My hair looks in really well like this, but are they black and not soo Grooß and thick, but the curly hair is the same: D

That's it Hope I did too! one probably. Ideas with my opinions and comparisons made, Bye, xiim56

0 comments:

Post a Comment