Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fomat Authorization Letter For Disconnection

Random House Children's Books Star Dolls 'Mortal Kiss'

Huhu ♥
you remember but still determined to Mortal Kiss Campaign - Yes, but you had to read English and can herje, both together, a nice shop there too, and I hope the remains. (If you want to take a look at it again, or even read it yet want to click here ). I found the story very well and I secretly hoped that the book is published, so that you can buy it. And now it is time. Many users went there and be just as Mortal Kiss celebrated great success. About 13.9 million page views the campaign was viewed as Club has over 50 thousand members and it is still growing ( I want to the club! ). So, the book is expected on 6 January 2011 appear and cost £ 6.99, more information to the publication you will find . I hope that it will be available in several languages, but I am still very harsh on it, then it can hold in your hand; P. How do you like for the above cover? So I think the two have shown no similarity with the two main characters of Stardoll, which I liked much better since, but the wolf is cute: D ♥ Well, what should you ...
Love, Marlene:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment