Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gaviscon Side Effects

Auslese 2008 - I'm there!

Why I write a science blog? First of all I am an expectant scientists, and therefore naturally interested in scientific issues. were a number of graduate students and interns to do that already - it makes me but also fun, my enthusiasm for science to share with others.
I have learned during the study but only academic writing, which is a rather dry and formal language. The imparting of scientific topics, even and especially to non-scientists about here on the blog makes me so the challenge to break out of my usual scientific language patterns. What I do not always succeed, as I am confident. The more
has it got me that a five-member panel of scientists and journalists rounding "What does that say research on plants to parasites " for well thought enough about him together with 14 other highly recommended blog posts in the Science Blog Auslese 2008 take !

In the spirit: A warm welcome to all who have found the Science Café here. Check out quietly around, and read in other scientific contributions purely by me. I will try to write in 2009 contributions, which are worthy for the next selection.

Many thanks to the jurors, but also to Marc and Lars for the idea and the organization - and to the anonymous Nominator who has proposed my contribution for the elite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment