Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Milena Nadine Nursing Bras

(can not) JoVE videos

had since the last time I presented a video of the Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) is already gone a little time. I of course every now and then literally threw an eye, but the way the set video has unfortunately changed. While there were short videos of experiments, first, the groups turned their findings are now mainly in the videos the methods of the working groups presented.
These videos are interesting but unfortunately most for people who work on a similar area.
Thus have I as often as you do antibody staining of chicken embryos with which experimental setup can be studied the role of olfactory signals on the flight of fruit flies , or how to methylated DNA is .

all sounds very exciting, but then after the brief introduction, rather boring quickly. I remain attentive, but unfortunately not believe that so soon I can report on an exciting video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment