Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Artificial Sweetener Upset Tummy

from DIY Label of the passion for "plenty of nice things"

The series .... of Sonia Oquendo
crafting is a hobby activity, a creative process as an educational medium is already at an early age vermittlet educationally is to either challenge the creative sides of people and to encourage or to help develop the technical skills for their future career.
If one has prior decades still separated the craft activity by sex, this is now long one, whether woodwork, artistic design, Tonkreationen or knitting - creative activities every where is not the multiplicative final product as an essential feature, but the way of indivduell innovative work.

people with these early time positively influenced and motivated intrensisch drive-forces develop at a later stage of their life section a continuous weakness in one or more craft directions, and often is appropriate feedback - Enthusiastic, from a professional perspective.
In this series, we will regularly pick imagine a person from the facebook group Market marketplace for unique, design, and handmade , and make known your works:
resulting creative works are also in the Treasure Trove " world of unique gifts "zufinden where they are presented in order to make a loved one a personal joy.

Today we present Bastelfee Petra Braun and your label "plenty of nice Things ":



how it started at all:

I have 3 children who all now go their separate ways , so I have again started more time
for me and so it happened that I have my creativity rediscovered.

's up with Window Color and the windows were pictures with friends, colleagues and Flea markets, good at the flea market I have the logo for my homepage a statement of good customer, the one said - Nothing but nice things -.

Next, I tried it with watercolor painting, which to me I think is somewhat succeeded, at least my little works of art were well received , first as small gifts, then on

artisan markets.
(to this case "cat" you arrive ( here )....

I have now tried many things, such as: knitting socks, crochet bags, and other things Bags and bags, sewing, I have tinkered flares, maps, produced and worked a lot with beads with chains, earrings and bracelets are also created you in my DaWanda shop http://de.dawanda .com / shop / Bastelfee and http://bastelfee.vondir.de in my shop vondir gets.


addition, I have a blog http://lauterschoenedinge.blogspot.com/ where I improvised my work but also introduce my second favorite hobby, photography.



you get the watercolor (here)


_______________________________________
Sonia Oquendo is the owner of the label " Artshirt4you "

0 comments:

Post a Comment