Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Want Know About Senegal

I work hardest of all! And now, silence!

who reads this is stupid or has to do nothing!

The blog of Mr Nebgen sounds in comments to this post , that if you have a lot to do, do not have to deal with comments to the Web sites of others.

Such comments I read on mailing lists and blog comments again and again. I always think to myself, if you knew. I am a father, sometimes even by two children, husband, lawyer, accountant, worked in various clubs and have even verwantwortlich friends ;-) Of course you can brag and give to others to understand that they may have to do anything if they deal with something that one is not interested.

can think of but also practice tolerance. I also write a lot, said of the other: What does he want to tell us? But lack of employment, I can not complain with the best intentions. I'm not known for exceptional tolerance, but find it always interesting, what interested others, and am thrilled to accept how consistently the other time to raise their profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment